Saturday, June 9, 2007

Technology

Week 3 Thing 7
Sorry...my "Things" are a little out of order. One of the life long learner's habits (I think it was #8) I never learned...read all the instructions first!

Here is what I like about technology....I can do my banking right online! I can go to YouTube and listen to James Blunt sing "You're Beautiful" over and over again and drive Erica nuts! (Thank you, Erica, for introducing me to YouTube!) I have access to vintage wallpaper hat boxes on Ebay that would have taken me years to find in antique malls. The digital camera is the greatest invention since the Internet. I like Flickr and will even attempt to create a family picture album online. I think it could be very useful for display posters too. I love access to news from a wide varity of sources (domestic and foreign) and I can't do without political blogs.

ME

No comments: